Elwood Staffing has opportunities for dedicated individuals looking for a career, not a job. We are seeking those who make customer service a priority, who can motivate a team and who are not afraid to succeed. Does this sound like you? If so, apply now!
Elwood Staffing is one of the fastest growing, privately held staffing firms in the U.S. As we continue to expand we are looking for energetic, career-minded individuals who want to grow with us! We are seeking a Workforce Solutions Supervisor. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees.
Support major client retention through the execution of variable service processes for Elwood?s largest and/or national clients. Function as central point of contact for candidates, internal departments and client representatives in accordance with client requirements. Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job.
What Elwood Staffing can offer you?
Health, Dental and Vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Life and Disability insurance
401K Plan with company contribution
Progressive training and development
Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
As a Workforce Solutions Supervisor your responsibilities will include:
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results, conducting training, implementing enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, implementing new procedures.
- Communicate results and escalate issues as appropriate to senior management.
- Work actively in MSP and VMS programs to enter, distribute, monitor, and audit compliance tools.
- Maintain contact and build relationships with clients, candidates, sub vendors, account managers and internal branch staff to meet client specific expectations, with focus on central order management and VMS accounts.
- Review customer reports to ensure updates have been accurately recorded.
- Provide detailed information and coaching to department team members, internal branches and/or candidates regarding individual client requirements.
- Maintain candidate and client files to insure up to date and accurate information.
- Complete reporting as required by clients and/or Account Managers.
- Work with candidates to complete pre-employment paperwork and screening as outlined in the client agreements.
- Review all pre-employment screening results to determine whether or not candidates are qualified for placement.
- Work with the Workforce Solutions Management, Account Manager and/or Business Owner to solve client problems.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Workforce Solutions Management to ensure quality service to the clients.
- Have the ability to be proactive and model, inspire, challenge, enable and encourage other team members in a growing environment.
- Capable of working effectively in a busy atmosphere requiring a constant ability to multi-task while teammates conduct telephone interviews, etc.
- Ability to adapt and lead team members with changing client requirements.
- Ability to work fluctuating schedule based on project needs as well as adjust and approve department team member?s schedules to fit needs.
- Point of contact for client escalations.
- Department point of contact for National Account clients.
- Department point of contact for the operations of Workforce Solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the efficient operation of the Workforce Solutions Team.
Desired Skills & Experience for Workforce Solutions Supervisor:
- Previous experience and/or education that includes Staffing, Customer Service, Business Administration or Human Resources
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate level of expertise in Excel and Word
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong analytical, organizational and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at: www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.