Elwood Staffing, one of the fastest growing privately held staffing firms in the US, is seeking a full-time staffing manager. The successful candidate will be service driven, organized and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, and have a high level of self-motivation.
Serve as customer service representative to client companies and interview candidates for placement on job assignments
Exercise independent judgment and discretion when hiring candidates, identifying candidates for placement on specific job assignments and in counseling and terminating temporary associates
Ensure associates meet or exceed clients? expectations with respect to attendance, attitude, dress, skills, and quality of work
Sales; outbound sales calls, skill marketing
Service operations; recruiting, interviewing, payroll
Maintain a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and comply with them in all work activities
Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities or equivalent education and training preferred
- Knowledge of human resource procedures
- Excellent data entry skills
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
Elwood Staffing is one of the fastest growing privately held staffing firms in the US. As we continue to grow and expand, we are looking for energetic and dedicated people who want to grow with us! We offer competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees. Find out more about us at www.elwoodstaffing.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.