Elwood Tradesmen has opportunities for dedicated individuals looking for a career, not a job.
We are seeking those who make customer service a priority, who want to make a difference in people?s lives, and who are motivated to succeed. Does this sound like you? If so, apply now!
Elwood Tradesmen, a division of Elwood Staffing, is one of the fastest growing, privately held staffing firms in the U.S. As we continue to expand, we are looking for energetic and dedicated people who want to grow with us! This is a full-time Skilled Trades Recruiting position with career advancement potential. The Skilled Trades Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing qualified candidates utilizing multiple recruiting channels as well as acting as a customer service representative to client companies.
The successful recruiting candidate will be self-motivated, driven, and strive to exceed goals and expectations. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees.
What Elwood Staffing can offer you?
Health, Dental and Vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Life and Disability insurance
401K Plan with company contribution
Progressive training and development
Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
General Responsibilities of Skilled Trades Recruiter:
- Source and screen qualified candidates for placement on job assignment
- Serve as customer service representative to client companies and interview candidates for placement on job assignments
- Expect to visit job sites and interact with Clients
- Ability to remote recruit as needed
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion when hiring candidates, identifying candidates for placement on specific job assignments and in counseling and terminating temporary associates
- Ensure associates meet or exceed clients? expectations with respect to attendance, attitude, dress, skills, and quality of work
- Sales; outbound sales calls, skill marketing to generate leads
- Service operations; recruiting, interviewing, payroll
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and comply with them in all work activities
- Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job
Recruiter Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of skilled trades or specialty recruitment preferred
- Bilingual (English & Spanish Speaking)
- Knowledge of human resource procedures
- Excellent data entry skills
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
- Degree preferred but not required
(Related Keywords: Staffing Manager, Office Manager, Recruiting Manager, Customer Service Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Recruiter, Recruiting, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Account Management, CSR, Customer Service Representative, Project Manager, Construction Manager, Trade, Trades, Staffing)
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find out more about us at: www.elwoodstaffing.com