Elwood Staffing has opportunities for dedicated individuals looking for a career, not a job. We are seeking those who make customer service a priority, who can motivate a team and who are not afraid to succeed. Does this sound like you? If so, apply now!
Elwood Staffing is one of the fastest growing, privately held staffing firms in the U.S. As we continue to expand we are looking for energetic, career-minded individuals who want to grow with us! We are seeking a Regional Manager. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees.
The Regional Manager is responsible for driving both top-line (sales) performance and bottom-line (operations) performance within the assigned territory and supporting regional financial and strategic objectives by effectively managing the branch operations, sales, and customer service activities
What Elwood Staffing can offer you?
Health, Dental and Vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Life and Disability insurance
401K Plan with company contribution
Progressive training and development
Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
Desired Skills & Experience for Regional Manager:
- Proven success in a business development role
- Strong analytical, organizational, negotiating, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources and employment related laws
- Able to read and analyze various reports related to branch operations
- Flexibility to work a standard schedule as defined and extended hours as needed
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at: www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.