Elwood Staffing has opportunities for dedicated individuals looking for a career, not a job.
We are seeking those who make customer service a priority, who can motivate a team and who are not afraid to succeed. Does this sound like you? If so, apply now!
Elwood Staffing is one of the fastest growing, privately held staffing firms in the U.S. As we continue to expand we are looking for energetic, career-minded individuals who want to grow with us! We are seeking a Customer Service Manager. This is an entry to mid-level management position with career advancement potential. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees.
What Elwood Staffing can offer you?
Monthly sales incentive
Health, Dental and Vision plan
Prescription drug plan
Life and Disability insurance
401K Plan with company contribution
Progressive training and development
Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
As a Customer Service Manager your responsibilities will include:
Support branch financial and strategic objectives by hiring and maintaining a sufficient resource of skilled and qualified temporary associates to match with jobs that meet client needs
Effectively manage the daily operations, sales, and customer service standards
Sales; outbound sales calls, increase existing business, assist in lead generation
Service operations; ensure internal SOP & legal compliance, budgeting, recruitment strategies
Leadership; staff performance, training, coaching & developing, promoting team-based environment, leading by example
Maintain a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and comply with them in all work activities
Provide in all aspects of the job
Desired Skills & Experience - Customer Service Manager:
- College degree or equivalent years of experience and training preferred
- 2+ years related experience in a supervisory capacity in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities desired
- Analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Human Resources and employment related laws
- Able to read and analyze various reports related to branch operations
- Flexibility to work a standard schedule as defined and extended hours as needed
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
(Related Keywords: Staffing Manager, Office Manager, Recruiting Manager, Customer Service Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Recruiter, Recruiting, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Account Management, CSR, Customer Service Representative)
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at: www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.