Elwood Staffing has opportunities for dedicated individuals looking for a career, not a job.
We are seeking those who make customer service a priority, who want to make a difference in people's lives, and who are motivated to succeed. Does this sound like you? If so, apply now!
Elwood Staffing is one of the fastest growing, privately held staffing firms in the U.S. As we continue to expand we are looking for energetic, career-minded individuals who want to grow with us! We are seeking a Staffing Office Manager. This is a recruiting position in the Staffing Industry with career advancement potential. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees.
What Elwood Staffing can offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus incentives
- Health, Dental and Vision plan
- Prescription drug plan
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
Staffing Office Manager General Responsibilities:
- Serve as customer service representative to staff for client companies and interview candidates for placement on job assignments
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion when hiring candidates, identifying candidates for placement on specific job assignments and in counseling and terminating temporary associates
- Ensure associates meet or exceed clients? expectations with respect to attendance, attitude, dress, skills, and quality of work
- Sales, outbound sales calls, skill marketing, recruiting
- Service operations; interviewing, payroll
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and comply with them in all work activities
- Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job
Desired Skills & Experience for Staffing Office Manager:
- 2+ years of customer service experience, preferably in a fast-paced professional office environment
- Equivalent education and training preferred
- Service driven, organized and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced and busy office with changing priorities
- High level of self-motivation.
- Knowledge of human resource procedures
- Excellent data entry skills
- Solid personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully (both verbally and written) to all levels, both internally and externally
(Related Keywords: Staffing Manager, Office Manager, Recruiting Manager, Customer Service Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Recruiter, Recruiting, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Support, Account Management, CSR, Customer Service Representative)
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Find out more about us at: www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.