Are you looking for a sales career where your success is valued and rewarded?
Elwood Tradesmen has opportunities for driven individuals who are not afraid to prospect, cold call, follow-up, build relationships, and create sustainable business partnerships. Does this sound like you? If so, apply now!
Elwood Tradesmen, a division of Elwood Staffing, is one of the fastest growing, privately held staffing firms in the U.S. As we continue to expand, we are looking for energetic and dedicated people who want to grow with us! This is a territory sales position with career advancement potential. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees.
What Elwood Tradesmen can offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Monthly sales incentive
- Comprehensive medical benefits and 401K
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
Current opening is for a full-time position in Sales and New Business Development within our corporate sales force. In this role you will prospect new leads and sell our staffing services to new and existing clients. We promote our services to all types of clients in many different industries, such as Electrical Supplies, Construction Services, Oil & Gas Services/Products, and Construction Supply Houses. Sales experience working with these industries is a big plus. The successful candidate will have outside sales experience, be self-motivated, driven, and strive to exceed goals and expectations.
Sales and New Business Development Responsibilities:
- B2B sales: prospect, qualify, propose, and create sustainable business partnerships
- Follow Elwood Standard Operating Procedures: tour client facilities, process new client paperwork, and meet development goals
- Assist with networking events
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and comply with them in all work activities
- Selling on job sites and to construction offices
- Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job
Desired Skills & Experience for Sales and New Business Development:
- Reliable transportation: this is a B2B sales position and requires the ability to travel from client to client on a daily basis.
- Previous sales or new business development experience related to: Electrical Supplies, Construction Services, Oil & Gas Services/Products, Construction Supply Houses
- Experience in networking and being active in associations, trade shows, and conferences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency with utilizing social media and CRMs
- College degree preferred
- Good organizational skills, the ability to work with people across all levels of an organization (gatekeepers to executive decision makers), and professional communication skills are other key traits for this position
- Possess a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
(Related Keywords: Account Manager, Salesperson, Sales Manager, Sales Management, B2B, Business to Business, Business Development, Outside Sales, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Care, New Account Development, Account Management, CSR, Customer Service Representative)
Join our growing team today and discover why Elwood is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
You can find out more: www.elwoodtradesmen.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.