Elwood Professional is a division of Elwood Staffing, one of the largest staffing firms in the United States, committed to the recruitment and placement of highly-skilled engineering, information technology and business management professionals in both contract to hire and direct hire positions. We are seeking Technical/Executive Recruiters to join our team.
The job of a Technical Executive Recruiter is to be able to identify, screen, help develop interest and qualify candidates for positions with our best clients. This requires an ability to engage with hiring managers to understand job-specific needs, and then translate those requirements to successfully recruit for and place top talent for those openings. The successful Elwood Recruiter will be self-motivated, driven, and strive to exceed goals and expectations.
General Responsibilities of Technical Executive Recruiter:
- Work with clients to develop business and help recruit top tier talent
- Actively engage hiring managers to fully understand needs and job requirements
- Design and execute position-specific sourcing and recruiting strategies
- Write copy and proactively market job opportunities through various channels
- Actively utilize multiple social media platforms, job boards and recruiting tools
- Recruit, screen, interview and qualify both active and passive candidates
- Prepare and present compelling, candidate submittal packages for client review
- Prepare and coach candidates for successful interviews
- Follow up with hiring managers to obtain feedback on candidates and status of openings
- Present candidate job offers and help bridge gaps when appropriate
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Provide Superior Customer Service in all aspects of the job
Technical Executive Recruiter Desired Skills & Experience:
- Unrelenting passion to "make things happen"
- Eager and able to build strong working relationships quickly
- Love the idea of research and finding clues and answers
- Superb phone skills a must; there can be zero "call reluctance"
- Very comfortable in fast paced, high-performance environment
- Quick study and able to think on your feet great problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills absolutely necessary with the ability to quickly learn new software
- Comfortable with and actively use social media platforms/networks
- A proven track record of delivering against goals and expectations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drive and dedication to go above and beyond to achieve results
- Desire to make a difference and absolutely committed to quality
- Self-confident and able to operate with clear, but limited direction
- A sense of humor is a plus
- College degree preferred, but flexible work hours will be considered for college students
- Honesty, integrity and strong work ethic required
As Elwood Staffing continues to grow and expand, we are looking for energetic and dedicated people who want to grow with us! We offer competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity to work with a company that values and rewards its employees.
Find out more about us at www.elwoodstaffing.com & www.elwoodprofessional.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.